If you’re looking to create a bustling and thriving online marketplace, with a seamless vendor management system, you’ve landed on the right page. In this blog post, we are going to focus on the features, advantages and must-have attributes of Magento Marketplace vendor management module offered by Rocket Bazaar.
Before starting, let’s quickly recall the major advantages of having your own marketplace and how it is great for the retailers and suppliers.
1. Multiple vendors can manage and sell products on your marketplace site.
2. Each vendor is given a customizable, public profile which is displayed on all product pages. Besides, the site admin can manually approve vendors.
3. Vendors can quickly upload the product info and update inventory using CSV files.
4. Vendors can easily manage the orders that include their products, giving them more control over pricing and shipping.
5. Vendors have the ability to view and update shipping information using a unique tracking code created for each order.
6. Enables sellers to manage shipping methods and costs and allow customers to choose shipping methods from predefined options.
7. Customers can view the vendors’ information including product reviews and supplier ratings.
8. Offers real-time sales reports on product sales, total sales, revenue and more, with many filtering options.
9. The site admin can charge a commission based on product category and for each vendor.
10. Multiple email notifications and alerts for approving products by admin and for every new order placed.
11. Most important feature, the module allows multiple vendors to sell the same product. The product displayed in the front-end can have a price based on admin settings.
If you are convinced of the benefits of having a marketplace, let’s check out a brief description about Rocket Bazaar’s Vendor Management module and its key takeaways.
Rocket Bazaar – A Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace Solution
The Rocket Bazaar vendor management module is designed to help business owners like you, transform their online store into a profitable, fully functional multi-vendor marketplace where any number of vendors can add, update, track and manage a large number of products and orders through their respective vendor accounts in your Marketplace website.
Each vendor can have their own customized dashboard, and they contribute in running your marketplace without the need of giving the admin privileges to too many people. This helps both vendors and site admin to manage the customers’ shopping process (from login to checkout) in a hassle-free way. From managing products, orders, shipping methods, payment methods, fulfilling orders and tracking sales, everything is streamlined to let your eCommerce marketplace store run smoothly.
Rocket Bazaar’s vendor management module is filled with distinctive features for both, admin as well as the vendors. Here’s a comprehensive list of exciting features distilled in the module:
Multi Vendor Marketplace Feature
Apart from the advantages mentioned above, Admin is offered numerous customization options to enhance the look and functioning of the marketplace. Let’s have a glance on those multifarious options:
Tools and Dashboard Settings for Vendors
The best thing about this multi-supplier module is that customers can easily buy from any number of vendors at the same time. The site admin has full control over the suppliers and their products. The admin can easily validate products information, set up the shipping options and taxes. The best feature of this robust vendor management module is that admin can easily accept or reject the vendor or seller request and set the commission for all vendors at a time.
Owning a marketplace means you have lots of vendors with lots of SKUs and lots of customers that means you will have a great amount of traffic in your online store. Marketplace Module is as scalable as your online Magento store, which means it will not affect your existing store performance and will support all your standard Magento cache handlers. That means there is no limit at vendor and product level any number of vendors and products can be added to the store.
Still seeking more information? Contact us or simply drop us an email email@example.com, we’ll be glad to connect with you to help you out!